Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

Just as funny as number 1

Man even on some repeats you put new content onto it (like the squids for instance). Don't read what those guys told you about "repetitive" and gave you 0's. You get a 10 just because I laughed not only on both of them but this is something I did with a 1-up version a long time ago for my comtech class. This is the shiz, well done! Both of them :) *wants some more funny stuff like this* 8D

SMB: Game Over (1up) SMB: Game Over (1up)

10 For a reason

Ah! 1-up its been awhile since I've seen your flashes. Nice to see you back haha. By the way this is the best of your works so far IMO. When you had Luigi pop up from the block and then have Mario slap him was priceless! Even when he was crying like a baby that was god awful funny...though I don't know about those ghey clouds ROFL.

It was really well played out all the way to the end. Personally my favourite part was when Mario owned Luigi at the end point of the flag pole. And I knew as soon as the fireworks started one of them was going to hit him at lest haha, you read my mind. Cheers m8 good luck in your next piece ^^.

Yoshi-1up responds:

This is actually an old flash. Hopefully you'll like my new stuff O_O It's a different style.

OMG! SMB Mishaps! OMG! SMB Mishaps!

To be honest...

That was really good, in fact the best one was the invisible block. So true...so true, that happened to me once and I jumped to kill a goomba and a hidden block shortened my jump and I got touched by one of them and died. That brought back memories thanks m8!

Menu was superb as well, good job!

-Jason-

.: Infiltrate part 1:. .: Infiltrate part 1:.

Really good m8

Yeah dont listen to that jackass who gave you a 0 I thought it was alright. You seemed to have a little trouble with the sound...kind off sounded like you had the mike so close to the mouth it was hard to understand. Another was when the breefing began the top of the screen had a leak (you could see the animations at the top). But hey I cant complain this was fantabulous and the detail was l33t good on ya m8! Keep it up and be sure as a tip to review your work so you know where you can improve :). Good luck and happy 2006 to you.

JaYsondesigns.net

S.M.B.3 Bloopers S.M.B.3 Bloopers

Brilliant and so f*cking funny

VERY nice use of sounds there...hmm Im also suprised how you got the sounds from...if you know a good place I would like to know m8 thanks in advance! *Laugh* the Suit and the Fish one was priceless XD

SebastianLopez responds:

try findsounds for good sounds ;)

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Just...amaizing

This entire flash reminded me of a remember who died type of flash like a tribute and I tell you, thats what newgrounds is all about fantastic job All my 5 R's belong to this! Cheers.

SMW: Luigi Goes Pipes SMW: Luigi Goes Pipes

hahahaha

I dont know why this didnt get at least a 2 or 3 because that was some funny stuff!! Good Job!!! :D

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Genious

Wow...just wow stunning and heat felt a very job well done!

Paper Mario Chronicles Paper Mario Chronicles

Oh man that was good

Ha ha ha I love that 2nd one where you got mario going all over the place and even though that song is overused it still made me lol! Good job!

Numa Coop Numa Coop

Really good and funny

I love this man Megas XLR is one of my favourite shows! And this one rocked! Way to go! ^_^